TEN NIGHTS WINDSTAR CRUISE
VIP treatment for two on Windstar Cruises in 2018, anywhere in the world! Includes all meals, dinner with the captain and other surprise perks! With complimentary travel planning from Elite Travel International.
Click image above to view video.
Possible Cruise Options
island gems of spain & portugal
Lisbon to Lisbon
Embark on a voyage that isn’t about following others to famous landmarks it’s about finding your own. Watch a Gomeran cup his hands and whistle a secret language only other Gomerans know. Hike the amazing aqueducts on Madeira. Taste wrinkly potatoes in Tenerife and fresh sardines in Portimao. Feel the breeze from the Sahara as you lie on a Canary Island beach, and shop the Kasbah for a brass lamp so you can thank the genie who brought you here.
- Appreciate the urban sophistication and Portuguese panache of Lisbon
- Look for the goats in trees, and visit the sunny beaches and storied souks of Agadir
- Savor delicious tastings along the Wine Route of Lanzarote
- Discover the tropical luxury of sophisticated and quirky Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Overnight in Funchal, with time to sample the delicious Madeira wines there and taste the famous poncha, a delightful local drink of rum and honey
- Find the ancient city of Silves, near Portimao, once the Arab capital of the Algarve
YOKOHAMA (TOKYO) TO OSAKA
Layer after layer, Japan’s story unfolds. In Edo-period gardens with their perfectly sculpted karikomi. In Chiran’s exquisitely preserved samurai homes. In the peace memorials of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And time after time you struggle to describe unforgettable moments, from your first view of Mount Fuji to the fluttering paper cranes of peace at Hiroshima’s Atomic Dome.
- Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
- Take in the scenery as you cruise around the abandoned island of Hashima, near Nagasaki
- Explore Shingu's UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
- Respectfully remember "Never Again" at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
- Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
- See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city's main historic landmark
TUSCANY & THE TYRRHENIAN SEA
ROME TO ROME
Delight in la dolce vita as you cruise the Italian Mediterranean on the elegant Wind Surf, tipping your hat to the other yachts as you visit ports where only small ships go. All the stories you’ve heard about the breathtaking coastlines of Amalfi and Cinque Terre? They’re all true. Feel your heart soar in the presence of Michelangelo’s David in Florence or the haunting ruins of Pompeii. Bear witness to Italy’s protracted genesis as you cruise past Stromboli, view Mount Etna from the Roman amphitheater in Taormina , swim in the hot springs-heated seas of Vulcano Island , and gaze across the Bay of Naples at Mount Vesuvius. Dream of Caesars in Rome, walk the hills of Corsica in the footsteps of Napoleon, stand on the Square of Miracles in Pisa like Galileo as the Leaning Tower continues to hold gravity at bay.
- Discover the ruins of Pompeii when you visit Sorrento or travel up the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Stand on deck for a scenic cruise by Stromboli, the volcano that never sleeps
- Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
- Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica like Civet de Sanglier (wild boar casserole) and Veau aux Olives (veal stew)
- See a delightful mix of islands – Sardinia, Lipari, Sicily and Corsica
- Cruising round trip from Rome gives you more opportunities to tour the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
TAHITI & THE TUAMOTU ISLANDS
PAPEETE TO PAPEETE
The trade winds of French Polynesia have enticed sailors for centuries – and now those same beautiful breezes fill the sails of Wind Spirit as we sail through the windward and leeward Society Islands to the serene natural beauty of the Tuamotu Islands, where pristine atolls and crystal lagoons welcome you to a hidden paradise. Visit Fakarava where rare species are found nowhere else on earth.
Click the image below to view video.
- Relax and enjoy the sunset as you overnight in Bora Bora
- Explore the rich ecosystem of Fakarava, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve known for some of the best diving in the South Pacific
- Check out your choice of complimentary watersports toys from the ship's Watersports Platform
- Celebrate at Windstar's Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue
- Learn native Polynesian dances and experience local culture with special guest performers
- Snorkel or dive in Rangiroa’s huge lagoon filled with colorful fish and beautiful coral
- Special onboard guest lecturer Dr. Terri Sowell will join the September 28 cruise
LISBON TO BARCELONA
Poised as if to kiss the continent of Africa, Andalusia hugs the southern coast of Spain and embraces cultural influences from both sides of the strait. This is the birthplace of Don Juan and Carmen, evening paseos by women in lace mantillas, cape-twirling matadors. In short, it is quintessential Spain. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are legendary. And behind lie equally magnificent mountain ranges sheltering picturesque “white villages.” Here you won’t find cookie-cutter castles, but amazing cultural amalgams like the Alhambra and Alcázar. On your elegant ship, you will cruise past larger ships right to the heart of old towns and to the steps of friendly bodegas.
- Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
- Discover the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar
- Taste authentic seafood “plancha” tapas in Almería
- Visit with the monkeys of Gibraltar and savor the view
- Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
- Don’t miss the Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
COSTA RICA & PANAMA CANAL
COLON TO PUERTO CALDERA
Come find the natural and man-made wonders combined on this exotic Costa Rican and Panama Canal cruise full of bucket list places and activities. Learn about the area from a local Naturalist on board, then take a Zodiac ashore and find rare experiences for yourself. Hike through Manuel Antonio National Park in search of its lovely beaches and abundant animal life. Soar high above the Quepos jungle floor as you zipline searching for such wildlife residents as monkeys, sloths, and toucans, then explore Golfo Dulce with some of the most intense rainforest landscapes in the world. Take a daylight transit the massive Panama Canal, one of the world's most stunning feats of engineering on a ship that lets you see it all.
- Attend onboard presentations from a Costa Rican Naturalist throughout your cruise
- Explore the beaches and wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Find the coastline beauty of Golfo Dulce’s rainforest flora and fauna
- Don't miss an opportunity to view the plentiful marine life surrounding Isla Parida
- Appreciate this engineering feat with daylight transit of the Panama Canal
- Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of Panama and Costa Rica
- Savor the delicious spread of Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue to tantalize your taste buds
Generously sponsored by
It’s impossible to VIP yourself when you travel.
Take full advantage of our global friendships with top-level executives and exclusive partnerships to maximize the level of VIP treatment you receive at hotels around the world. Our ability to play “matchmaker” between our clients and hotels is one of our top talents!
Elite Travel International is the go-to boutique luxury travel firm for high-level business and leisure travelers worldwide. Founded by Stacy Small in 2005 in response to the growing demand for a unique type of luxury travel firm, Elite Travel International is run by a new generation of dynamic travel consultants who specialize in evaluating, personalizing, and planning clients’ travel experiences based on their own personal knowledge and understanding of today’s definition of luxury travel.