THE RANCH AT ROCK CREEK, MONTANA
FOUR NIGHT STAY
Located in the heart of Western Montana, The Ranch at Rock Creek is the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch and the only US charter member of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World collection. Owner Jim Manley searched the American West for 20 years to find the perfect ranch. Originally a working ranch homesteaded in the early 1900’s, he opened it as an all-inclusive guest ranch in 2010. As a Relais & Châteaux property, we’ve spent the last seven years expanding the frontiers of luxury travel with our one-of-a-kind accommodations, extensive amenities, inventive cuisine and access to over 20 guided outdoor activities on 6,600 acres of mountains, meadows, forests, trout ponds and a mountain-fed creek.
All Inclusive means...
- Accommodations with twice-daily housekeeping and in-room luxury amenities (see below)
- Dining options are available from 7:30 am to 10 pm daily. Farm-to-table Ranch cuisine includes coffee and tea bar, breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner
- Unlimited premium beer, wine and spirits, as well as assorted beverages and snacks
- Daily guided activities on property available from 9 am to 5 pm, with recommended booking of two per day. No schedule change fees or cancellation fees.
- All state-of-the-art gear and equipment required for the on-property activities program
- Access to the fitness center, pool and hot tub
- Evening entertainment in the Silver Dollar Saloon, including billiards, poker table, shuffleboard, karaoke, table tennis, private movie theatre, board games, four lanes of bowling and outdoor s’mores roasting over a bonfire
- Additional activities and special events during seasonal celebrations
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- A Ranch driver and private vehicle are available to provide round-trip transportation to and from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports. Water and snacks are available for the drive. Maximum capacity is seven passengers per vehicle. A luggage trailer is available at no extra cost. (Additional charges apply for Bozeman and Helena airport transfers).
- On-Ranch transportation: all able guests are encouraged to walk or use their personal Ranch cruiser or mountain bike that is provided during their stay. Should a guest be in need of alternate transportation, our Front Desk team is happy to coordinate a shuttle service.
Sample Romantic Getaway
* * * * *
The Ranch Ambassadors customize all itineraries to meet schedule changes, personal preferences, ability levels and needs.