Pacific Cancer Foundation's 'Paddle for Life' and the Hyatt's 'Paddle for the Cure' are joining together for lunch on Sunday, October 8th to commemorate all the amazing cancer patients, survivors and supporters who paddled in support of Maui's cancer community over the weekend.
We are excited about our partnership this year with Paddle for the Cure, as presented by Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, The Butterfly Effect, and Maui Jim. Maui Paddle for a Cure is a non-competitive, fun stand-up paddle to raise funds for Susan G. Komen, Hawaii Affiliate, supporting their efforts in aiding prevention, screening and treatment of breast cancer in Hawaii.
PADDLE FOR THE CURE EVENT SCHEDULE
Sunday, October 8
• 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Check-In & Late Registration at Hanakao'o Park (Canoe Beach next to Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa)
• 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. – Yoga with Passion of Movement
• 8:15 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Blessing & Safety Meeting
• 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Paddle
• 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. – After Party with Anuhea at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
THE AFTER PARTY
(Bring valid photo ID to enter)
Continue the fun with an After Party at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa at Sunset Terrace (the grounds of Drums of the Pacific Lu`au). Enjoy food and drink, silent auction, vendor expo and live music, including an exclusive performance by Anuhea!
To learn more about Paddle for the Cure, visit their website at https://www.crowdrise.com/mauipaddle17